Ginger Essential Oil
Ginger is a flowering plant in the family Zingiberaceae; its root is widely used as a spice, and it has been used in folk medicine for thousands of years. Due to its digestive properties, ginger is an integral part of Asian cuisines. Most commonly, it’s added to meals, including meat, because of its ability to aid digestion. Ginger root and ginger essential oil are gaining popularity for their preservation and flavoring capabilities.
The health benefits of ginger essential oil are nearly identical to the medicinal fresh ginger; in fact, the most potent form of ginger is the essential oil because it contains the highest levels of gingerol. The essential oil is the best way to use ginger as medicine. It can be taken internally to treat health conditions or rubbed topically with a carrier oil on an area of pain.
100% natural Ginger Oil
- Oily skin
- Sensitive skin
It will ease the digestion problem and anxiety issues.
They argue a lot and most of all when they are not wrong, so this oil will help them boost their mood and focus on the positive side of things. Adding lemon to their tea might help them soothe their sinuses and using the oil in their bath will uplift their mood.
- Treats Upset Stomach and Supports Digestion. Natural remedy for colic, indigestion, diarrhea, spasms, stomach aches and even vomiting.
- Heals Infections.
- Aids Respiratory Problems. Ginger essential oil removes mucus from the throat and lungs, and it’s known as natural remedy for colds, flu, coughs, asthma, bronchitis and also loss of breath. Because it’s an expectorant, ginger essential oil signals the body to increase the amount of secretions in the respiratory tract, which lubricates the irritated area.
- Reduces Inflammation. Bloating, swelling, pain, and discomfort. This provides pain relief and treats muscle aches, arthritis, migraines.
- Heart Health Booster
- High Levels of Antioxidants. Linked to health conditions like heart disease, cancer and dementia.
- Relieves Anxiety. When used as aromatherapy, ginger essential oil is able to relieve anxiety, anxiousness, depression and exhaustion. The warming quality of ginger oil serves as a sleep aid and stimulates feelings of courage and ease.
- Alleviates Muscle and Menstrual Pain. Because of its pain-fighting components, like zingibain, ginger essential oil provides relief from menstrual cramps, headaches, backaches and soreness.
- Improves Liver Function
How To Use
- To improve blood circulation and heart health, rub one to two drops of ginger essential oil over the heart twice daily.
- For muscle and joint pain, rub two to three drops of the oil on the needed area twice daily.
- To boost mood and feelings of courage, add two to three drops to a diffuser or inhale twice daily.
- For nausea, diffuse two to three drops of ginger oil or apply one to two drops over the stomach.
- For low libido, diffuse two to three drops of ginger oil or apply one to two drops to the feet or lower abdomen.
- To aid digestion and get rid of toxins, add two to three drops of ginger oil to warm bath water.
- To relieve respiratory conditions, drink ginger tea or add one drop of ginger essential oil to green tea twice daily.
- To treat vomiting, add one drop of ginger oil to a glass of water or cup of tea and drink slowly.
- For cooking, start with a small dose (one or two drops) and add it to any meal that calls for ginger.
Do not apply directly on the skin.
For external use only. Keep away from eyes.
Ginger is a flowering plant in the family Zingiberaceae; its root is widely used as a spice, and...