Chamomile Essential Oil
Chamomile is one of the most ancient medicinal herbs known to mankind. Many different preparations of chamomile have been developed over the years, and the most popular is in the form of herbal tea, with more than 1 million cups consumed per day.
100% natural Chamomile Oil
- Normal skin
- Oily skin
- Combination skin
- Sensitive skin
- Dry skin
The Third Eye or the Ajna is the seat of vision and dreams. When it is in balance, one can see their future clearly and have memorable dreams. Insomnia, procrastination, and fear result when the Ajna or the third eye is out of balance.
It will ease the digestion problem and anxiety issues. Add a couple of drops of lavender oil to your pillow and breathe it in all night for a fresh morning with healthy mind and body.
Because they’re warm, kind-hearted people, the Taurus personality is linked to floral scents.
How To Use
- To fight anxiety and depression, diffuse 5 drops, or inhale it directly from the bottle.
- To improve digestion and leaky gut, apply 2–4 drops topically to the abdomen. When diluted with a carrier oil like coconut oil, it can even be used in low doses for children with colic and diarrhea.
- For a restful sleep, diffuse chamomile oil next to bed, rub 1–2 drops onto the temples or inhale it directly from the bottle.
- To help calm children, diffuse Roman chamomile oil at home or dilute 1–2 drops with coconut oil and apply the mixture topically to the area in need (such as the temples, stomach, wrists, back of neck or bottoms of the feet).
- To promote heart health, apply 2–4 drops topically over the heart or take internally by placing it under the tongue.
- To ease nausea, inhale chamomile directly from the bottle, or combine it with ginger, peppermint and lavender oil and diffuse. It can also be used topically on temples to help with nausea.
It is strongly recommended to dilute it with a carrier oil (any massage oil) before applying on the skin.
Do not apply directly to the skin.
For external use only. Keep away from the eyes.
Chamomile is one of the most ancient medicinal herbs known...